Monday, January 4, 2010

Jikan Lord VS Newton

Newton has arrived in jikan space, i saw him on google decide to grab him in for a chat.

JL: Hey man, happy birthday! how does it feel to be celebrating your birthday after you have been dead for so long?

Newton: You kidding me? They are honoring apples everywhere in my name.Apple iMac MB950LL/A 21.5-Inch Desktop

JL: Haha really? well maybe they like apples a LOT. ^^ anyway since you are here, why not give us a brief run down on whats newton's 3 laws..

Newton: Oh sure.. Woman.. beer.. s..[got cut by JL]Mastering Homebrewing: Beer Maker's Bible

JL: 3 laws not 3 needs, newton.

Newton: oh okie, first law.. Every object in a state of uniform motion tends to remain in that state of motion unless an external force is applied to it.

JL: hmm Law of Procastination?

Newton: Right! I discovered then.. when i refuse to wake up in bed every morning and my mum has to kick me out of bed.

JL; Right.. what about the 2nd law then?

Newton:  oh ya that one.. F=ma .

JL: Thats it?

Newton: yup.. the amount of force my mum used to kick me out of bed  = her body mass x the increasing speed  her foot is moving at.. I feel it first that fateful morning.

JL: ouch.. that has to hurt. Don't tell me your 3rd law has something to do with your mum as well.

Newton: goodness! Of course not, 3rd law is all about me.. you see.. after she kick me.. i woke up.. and I kick her back with the same amount of force. As such for every action there is an equal and  opposite reaction. She grounding me for a week is another example as well.

JL: I never would have guess. So any last words?

Newton: well, can you lend me 10 bucks?

JL: What the? you are one of the founding father of ...

Newton: I lose it all on the stock market.. well you know.. I can calculate lots of things.. just not mankind madness. anyway i got to go back to newton circus.. erm.. i mean circle.. bye bye.

JL: Thats all folks, till next time where we get to interview galileo, the old world peeping tom.

The Principia : Mathematical Principles of Natural Philosophy

No comments:

Post a Comment